The Sleep Boutique Advantage
Our customers want to know what they’re sleeping on. At Sleep Boutique, you can see and touch the ingredients from our selection which is the most extensive, including organic.
Our showroom and workshop are located in Calgary, Alberta and all our mattresses are handmade and built on site. You can actually see your mattresses as it’s being crafted by our people who have many years in the industry.
We also ship across Canada.
If something needs adjusting after you get it home, let us know and we’ll make it right. Or we’ll return your money.
We were so impressed with service we were beginning to wonder – do they do this for everyone, or is it just for us?
Luc Bouchard, Sleep Boutique Customer
Stop making the same mistake of purchasing a mattress at a major retailer
One of the most common reasons for long-term back and neck pain is a mattress from a large manufacturer.
Many people are unaware of the issues associated with generic big box retailer mattresses that poorly support posture during sleep. 70% of adults suffer from chronic back problems because of the one-size-fits-all policy of all large mattress retailers. Their staff do not have the training or expertise to offer information on mattresses that cater to individual body sizes and needs, which are different for everyone.
Do you wake up sore and aching? What the mattress industry won’t tell you
- Your mattress is only built on one side. These mattresses wear out more quickly.
- Large companies don’t use the best materials as they need a bigger profit.
- Major manufactures and Retailer want to sell you a new mattress every 8 years.
- A badly supported body results in a lack of rested sleep and disturbed sleep patterns.
- You start your day with a sore back every morning due to lumbar support breakdown.
- Neck and back pain can create long term damage due to improper supported sleep.
- You spend too much on a mattress that doesn’t work for you.
- They sell at higher prices due to middle men, advertising, and commission costs.
- Sales people are motivated by their commission and will sell you the wrong mattress.
- The cushioning layers of larger mattress companies breaks down quite quickly and individuals land on firmer layers below creating a pressure point.
- Signs of this include numb arms and sore hips.
- Over the long term, conditions such as this can cause spine and pelvis tilts resulting in pain and posture issues.
- Uncoordinated cushioning and low density material in some mattresses results in weak spots or ‘holes’ that give way under body weight.
- A badly supported spine can cause serious problems in posture, alignment and even walking.
- A sign of this would be your hips being too low and waking up with sore lower back.
We enjoy referring our clients at Nose Creek Sport Physical Therapy to Colin at the Sleep Boutique for the evaluations on their mattresses. Colin always takes the time to assess each mattress situation. He has the ability to customize the bed to fit their size of body, type of mattress preference, and level of comfort. If any of our clients tell us they are waking up in pain, we often ask them, ‘how old is your mattress?’ If it is a relatively new mattress, Colin can recommend modifications if possible, otherwise, if the mattress is beyond it’s lifecycle, he can set you up with an even better new mattress, to provide a better sleep experience. As healthcare providers, we know how important your restorative sleep is for the healing process. I have personally purchased mattresses from Colin, and could not be happier. I highly recommend Colin at Sleep Boutique, if you are having any sleeping challenges.
What Sleep Boutique Mattresses Provide
Balanced and targeted distribution — well distributed support that is measured according to individual body weight and shape results in straightness in spine posture and neck curvature. A well supported body ensures a deeper and more fulfilling sleep. Ideally, you want to float into your mattress but remain balanced.
Sleep Boutique Provides Built-to-Order Mattress Solutions That Fit You Into the Right Mattress With A Perfect Sleep Guarantee.
At Sleep Boutique we source only high quality ingredients and understand the science of a perfect sleep — and we do this at reasonable prices.
At Sleep Boutique we believe that no one mattress is right for everyone; there is the perfect mattress for everyone, and our goal is to fit you into it.
We have no pressure non-commissioned sales, and we offer unique modular mattress designs. Since we build our own mattresses, we have no middle men and can build you the perfect mattress for less than you think.
- We only use the best materials
- 100% Customer satisfaction every time
- Built to order mattresses designed for your needs
- No middlemen, no commissions
- 40 years in the business of providing better sleep
- Owner operated and qualified sale staff with your interests in mind
- Mattress designs built on years of experience
What our customers say:
Had your mattress for two months, and are very pleased with it. Never had a better sleep on any other mattress we have ever owned.
Mike Joan, Calgary, AB